落叶归根- Falling Leaf Returns Home
- Jingyi Sun
- May 24
- 2 min read
Updated: 4 days ago
中英双语版 Chinese and English Bilingual Version – By JingyiMaMa
糊里糊涂为理想,
Vaguely chasing dreams,
命运使然。
Led by fate.
几分无奈,
A touch of helplessness,
所以回家看看。
So I went home for a look.
看看小时候的自己,
To see the child I once was,
看看姥姥家,
To see Grandma’s home,
看看中学和高中,
To see my middle and high school,
看看我家的那边海河,
To see the Haihe River by my house.
海河,他从未离开。
The Haihe — he never left.
只是静静流淌着我没说完的话。
He just quietly flows, carrying the words I never got to say.
故事背景 Story Background
这首诗写于一个安静的午后,回忆突然涌上心头。
This poem was written on a quiet afternoon, when memories suddenly came rushing in.
小时候的自己,也许早就忘了那些考试和烦恼
The child I once was may have long forgotten the exams and worries,
却永远记得姥姥家的炊烟、那片陪我们长大的海河
But will always remember the cooking smoke at Grandma’s home, and the Haihe River that grew up with us,
还有那个不知天高地厚的梦。
And that naive, boundless dream.
家的意义 The Significance of Home
人生是漂泊的旅程,
Life is a journey of drifting,
而家,是我们记忆深处永不褪色的坐标。
But home is the unfading landmark deep in our memory.
回到家,
Returning home can evoke strong emotions. Visions of familiar places and faces flood our minds.
我们重温过去,
We relive our past experiences. Each corner holds a story. These memories shape who we are today.
Reflection on Childhood
童年记忆有时模糊,但它们如同海河,深情而悠长。
Childhood memories may sometimes fade, but they are like the Haihe River—deep and everlasting.
当我再回首,我感受到的是一种温暖。
When I look back, I feel a warmth that comforts my soul.
留言互动话题 Let’s Talk
💬 你也有一条“心中的河”吗?Do you also have a "river in your heart"?
💬 小时候的你,还记得吗?Do you still remember the child you once were?
💬 如果今天可以回家看看,你最想去哪一站?If you could go home today, where would you want to go first?
欢迎在留言区分享你的“落叶归根”故事。Feel free to share your own “returning to your roots” story in the comments.
也许下一篇,我们一起写下你的家乡诗行。
🍂Maybe next time, we’ll write a hometown poem together — inspired by you.
关于 JingyiMaMa About JingyiMaMa
JingyiMaMa 是一个致力于中英双语、跨文化亲子与教育内容的平台。
JingyiMaMa is a platform dedicated to bilingual (Chinese-English), cross-cultural parenting and educational content.
我们用语言、故事、艺术与情感连接世界。
We connect the world through language, stories, art, and emotion.
关注我们,一起 “连接世界,温柔前行”。
Follow us as we *“connect the world gracefully.”

Comments